NWT is celebrating PRIDE all month long!
Check out our PRIDE 2023 schedule.
Universal Marketing Approach!
This year, NWT will use a universal marketing approach for advertisement for the 2022-2023 fiscal year. Advertisements will run from July 1, 2022 through July 31, 2023. In the past, adverstisement have been primarily focused on our season of shows, but we have now expanded that reach to include all facets of NWT events and activities.
Benefits of Universal Marketing
- Our digital playbills will include our Summer Teen, Holiday Intergenerational, Spring Adult, and Spring Intergenerational Productions.
- This year's DIGITAL playbills include direct links to your business's website, which means higher engagement, follow up, and ROI for you
- Recognition at the 2022-2023 Annual Benefit. High Profile Event in Cleveland.
- Advertisements will appear on TV screens stratigically placed throughout the theatre for maximum engagment in high traffic areas.
- Recognition on a dedicated advertisement page on our website.
- Your company's name listed in the pre-show digital projection in the theatre, along with season donors.
- Advertisements in digital playbill will include a QR code for easy reference to your advertisement.
- You help provide FREE arts programming for participants of all ages and walks of life. This provides a vital connection to the arts for social development and empowerment.
- You provide opportunities to over 400 local actors, and crew members, and their families.
- You enjoy community influence in the Cleveland and the Greater Cleveland area.
Don't have an ad yet? Want a new one? Let us create one for you at a competitive price! You provide company copy and logos, and we'll do the rest for a resonable fee, which includes two rounds of complimentary edits.
American Limousine Service
Astoria Café, Market, Spirits
Blazing Saddle Cycle
Bodhi Tree Massage & Skincare
Cleveland Lumber Co.
Cleveland Public Theatre
Corrigan Craciun Holick Funeral Homes
Denise J. Knecht, Attorney at Law
Detroit Shoreway Community Development Organization
Don’s Lighthouse Grille
Farkas Pastry Shoppe
Full Color Printings
Gypsy Beans & Baking Co.
The Heard, Theatrical Interpreting Services of Cleveland
Johnny Mango World Café & Bar
Joy Machines Bike Shop
Le Petit Triangle Café
Lion and Blue
Luxe Kitchen & Lounge
Maltz Performing Arts Center
Menlo Park Academy Open House
Mod Mex: Momocho & El Carnicero
Ninja City Kitchen and Bar
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church and School
Pine Ridge Cleaning & Restoration
The Pioneer Savings Bank
Rapid Mailing Services
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
Rocky River Presbyterian Church
Seth Chwast, fine artist
Spice Kitchen & Bar
St. Augustine Health Ministries
Stone Mad Pub, Restaurant & Bocce
Sweet Moses Soda Fountain & Sweet Shoppe
Thomas C. Wagner, LLC
Two Ravens Fencing School
Urban Community School
XYZ The Tavern
Donations of all sizes create artistic opportunities for hundreds of youth and adults each year.
Become a Volunteer
Near West Theatre was founded on volunteer support, and it sustains us to this day. Discover the ways to get involved.
Every show, every program, every event is made possible by donors like you. Monthly gifts make a sustaining impact!
Our journey started with a big vision and a small seed. Over 43 years later, that vision has transformed thousands of lives and a near west side community.
1 of 22